Thursday 12 April 2012

Whats the Point?



Whats the Point?


What's the point?
is this life coming to an end?
do we continue to pretend, that we
lived
or do we admit that we only existed

I'm sick of pretending!
WHAT'S THE POINT!
Why won't you just kill me?
Destory me, living in this
Poverty strinken state we call
Humanity
I'm already broken lost in this
Isolated solitude of Hells
reckoning
Free yet still locked in person

I need help
Can no one see?
Does no one hear my dispirited cry?
Or am i over looked?
It's easy to turn your cheek and not
see my plea, bleeding, hoping, and lying

I'm the voice of the helpeless
The voice of those who can't scream
the voice, those who are in need
where are you!
we need you

I'm the voice of the crying
we're pleaing
But what's the point?
because you're still pretending... ... ...

Written by: Unknown
Date: unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment