Thursday 5 April 2012

Truest Thoughts



Truest Thoughts

These are my truest thoughts
My truest feelings
The deepest i've ever been
the freest and most untainted thinking

this existtence isn't easy
And this broken state that we, that is
us,
live in you call humanity, destorys
me!
Reflecting in solitude of the depth
And magnitude of our sins corruption
Of ones love of self to the point that he
would
Benefit from the death of children
Profit from a mothers love
A fathers need to provide

I site and cry at this eivl world of
fakes and
lies
sickens me to the core of my being
No one cares-a-less
Not if they can profit from the death
Of the innocents

How is it that you can suppress
Your conscience?
Are you not convicted of this sin?
Do you not fear for your spirit within?
For the day of judgment is coming...

Poetic Prophecy
Written by: Unknown
Date: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment