Thursday 15 March 2012

Come With Me



Come With Me

Come with me, I'm all you need
follow my lead
I'll make you feel free
In time you'll see, you need me
I'm your mothers worst enemy
Crystallized Methamphetamine

To you i'll be the only thing that's true
I'm the Purest, I'm the realest
And for me there isn't anything you won't do
I'll be your best friend, one more puff and we'll
touch
Heaven

After a couple of weeks with nothing to eat your
cheeks
Will begin to sink
After a week without sleep my hallucinations will
begin
Ta creep, after two weeks you'll lose your grip
On reality

You'll fall in love with me
And eventually you'll end up in the
penitentiary

I'll destory your body and when you got
Nothing lift to
Given me i'll leave you rotting
Withdraws starting ta set in, hands start
Shaking
Whole bodys quaking this is when you find
Out it wasn't
Heaven, and i'm really Satan

Eventually you'll die, how ever that may be,
Suicide, homicide
Or in the penitentiary, all i know is it'll be
Bacause of me
It's an inevitability
So come with me, I'll make you feel free...
Yours sincerely: your worst enemy
Crystallized Methamphetamine

Writtem by: Unknown
Date: unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment